E-Design is an internet based design service that is offered and presented exclusively through an online platform. For clients who may need some design direction, are DIY savvy, or live outside our service area, it is a simple and affordable alternative to our Full Service Design. Check out the information below to learn more about our E-Design Process.
How Does It Work?
STEP 1: DESIGN AGREEMENT & QUESTIONNAIRE
Fill out our E-Design Services Agreement & Life Style Questionnaire below to help us understand the scope and design requirements.
Step 2: PHOTOS AND MEASUREMENTS
Email us your photos and room measurements. Include photos and measurements of any existing furniture.Here’s a little guide to measuring your space:
Sketch: A layout of the Room[s] on white paper. This can be very rough (don’t worry about being perfect).
Measure: Entire length of each wall, corner to corner.
Include Any Details: Of window measurements, doors, built-in’s, sconces, electrical outlets, radiators. Include any photos of furniture pieces you plan to incorporate into the room.
Additional Measurements: Of ceiling height, light fixture & existing furniture location/measurement
Scan & E-mail: Your drawings to us with as much information as you can.
Step 3: SHARE WITH US YOUR INSPIRATION PHOTOS & IDEAS
Share with us your inspiration! It could be photos, magazine clippings, photos from Houzz or invite us to join your Pinterest Board.
Step 4: PAYMENT
Once the E-Design Services Agreement & Life Style Questionnaire is received, an online invoice will be sent via email and the design process will begin once payment is made in full. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
What Is Included?
- A Design Consultation
- A Mood Board/Vision Board to illustrate the overall style and suggested furnishings/accessories.
- A Floor/Space plan of your space to illustrate where the items will go. This will reflect the correct size pieces needed to make your room complete and feel the way it was originally designed to be.
- A Clickable Shopping List with direct website links to purchase. Any coupons or promotions will also be passed on to you for ordering.
- Instructions on how to implement the overall design on your own.
- **Optional– Order Placement and Delivery is also available if you would prefer to not have to deal with anything until the items have arrived at your door.
- ***Optional- Installation is available to local clients only. Once your items have arrived I come in with my sub-contractor and pull the entire vision together.
*Note: One (1) Revision of the mood board and floor plan is included.